SEE WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT Unit 18 Holme Mills, West Slaithwaite Rd, Huddersfield HD7 6LS

Home of the widest range of aluminium door and window products

See what makes us different

Our approach is unique, read more

Create more space

With a vast choice in bifolding & sliding doors

Brighten up your living space

Choose from Bi-folding, Sliding & Patio Doors

Visit our extensive showroom in Yorkshire

Something for every taste and budget

All products are manufactured & fitted by our own expert team

See the products up close at our Showroom

Open Daily and Saturday Mornings

Design your entrance door with our new configurator

Start designing here

News

Great first Quarter Results for Clear View

Clear View are delighted to announce that we have received glowing feedback from our customers during the first quarter of the year.

From the Consumer Feedback reports, 72% of our customers stated that our level of service was excellent, whilst the remaining 28% said it was either good or very good. These scores are based on the professionalism of all our staff members during the complete buying cycle from initial enquiry through to the completed works.

Clear View are however equally delighted at our scores for our ability to handle any situation which is also scored during this process.

For the following for categories (Undertaking Fulfilled, Work Efficiently, Courteous and Professional and Recommend the company), we scored 100% from all those who took part in the survey, much to our delight.

Clear View provide a wide range of aluminium products including windows, bi-folding doors, patio doors and sliding doors and continue to work hard to develop our company. These scores are a reflection on the attention to detail we have in place and the tailored personal service we give to each and every customer we deal with.

If you are looking for any of these products or know someone who is, you can recommend us with confidence based on these brilliant scores. We will continue to monitor these throughout the year and will look to improve our scores further still.

For more information on our range of products, especially the bi-folding door which is a popular right now, please contact us today on the number at the top of the screen.

Aluminium Doors – Give your home ‘The Wow Factor’

As one of the North’s leading providers of Aluminium bi-fold doors, Clearview has an extensive knowledge of the requirements needed to provide the ‘Wow Factor’ within your home. Many of our products are installed to the rear of a house, including sliding, patio and bi folding doors, that let you easily view the garden, and … Continued

Read More
Aluminium Bi-folding doors fitted in Beverley

Clearview installed this 6-frame Blyweert Beaufort bi-folding door to one homeowner’s extension. As one of the largest manufactures of aluminium bi-folding doors in the North of England Clearview was able to handle the entire project from the initial design process to the complete installation of the manufactured doors. Once made, the doors were delivered to … Continued

Read More
Schueco windows and doors by Clearview

As one of Yorkshire’s leading retailers and installers of window and door systems, Clear View can offer the latest high security range from Schueco, one of the world’s leading specialists of large-scale glass constructions and sliding systems. Schueco’s range of doors and windows look like ordinary glazed windows or doors, and are just as simple … Continued

Read More

Come visit our showroom

Over 20 doors on display

Watch your doors being manufactured

18, Holme Mills, W Slaithwaite Rd, Slaithwaite, Huddersfield HD7 6LS

Social Hub


Opening Times

  • Monday 8am - 5pm
  • Tuesday 8am - 5pm
  • Wednesday 8am - 5pm
  • Thursday 8am - 5pm
  • Friday 8am - 5pm
  • Saturday - 9am - 12pm
  • Sunday - Closed