Vacancies currently available...
Aluminium Window and Door Fabricators
We currently have an opportunity for experienced Aluminium Window and Door Fabricators to join our rapidly growing business, capable of working to the highest of standards you must be able to manage your own work load and possess a positive proactive approach. In return we offer excellent rates of pay with overtime available and good working conditions.
- Must follow standard operation protocols and adhere to strict health and safety regulations
- Have experience in fabrication of Aluminium Door and Windows
- Have a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic
- Experience of following technical drawings
- Have experience in working with windows and doors
- Be flexible on working hours, must be able to accommodate over time
- Monday- Friday, 8:00 – 5:00
- Be willing to do over time as and when needed
As an Aluminium Fabricator, you will be involved in all aspects of Fabrication of Aluminium Doors, Bi-Folding Doors, Patio Doors, Windows, Curtain Wall and Shop Front, in line with the production schedule which will involve the use of various machinery i.e. Punch Tools, Mitre Saw, Copy Router.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing company.
We currently have an opportunity for a Showroom Manager to join our rapidly growing business. The position is at our new showroom in Leeds (LS19 7HW).
About the the role
- Showing potential customers our products in the showroom
- Quoting customer projects
- Follow up on quotations by phone and/or email
- Answering the phone
- Familiar with aluminium window and door/bi-folding door systems
- Good/confident telephone manner
- Computer literate and familiar with Logikal/Microsoft Word/Excel
- High attention to detail
- Working hours are 9.00 – 5.00, Tuesday – Saturday
Job Types: Full time, Permanent